ZERO SMS APK - download free apk from apkgit
ZERO SMS APK - download free apk from apkgit Looking for: ZERO SMS - Fast & Free Themes APK - Free download for Android. Click here to DOWNLOAD - Zero sms app download Adobe Photoshop CC. VirtualDJ Avast Free Security. WhatsApp Messenger. Talking Tom Cat. Clash of Clans. Subway Surfers. TubeMate 3. Google Play. Developers can show information here about how their app collects and uses your data. Learn more about data safety No information available. Was a perfect solution to my problem for a while. Could not delete sms's from my Sony Xperia Z. Wanted to test to see if it would do what I needed it to but you can not navigate to see app without constant annoying request to make default everything you go from one screen to another I don't know if this app will do what I need it to since I can't find out unless I make it the default I am going to remove this junk might be good who knows not for me I consider this bloat self demanding advertising c...
Comments
Post a Comment